Where to See VIP and Friends at WordCamp US 2017
We hope to see you tomorrow and this weekend, December 1-3 at WordCamp US in Nashville or the next best thing, remote via free livestream. With so many fantastic sessions going on all weekend, we put together a guide to which ones feature folks from across the extended VIP family:
- Accessibility Testing, Tools and Workflow, Rian Rietveld, Human Made (9:30 am, room 103)
- Evolving WordPress with GraphQL, Jason Bahl, Senior WordPress Engineer at Digital First Media (9:30 am, room 101)
- Scalable, Highly-Available WordPress on AWS, Nathanial Schweinberg, Systems Engineer at Human Made (10:15 am, room 101)
- The Impact of Open Source Contributors in Journalism, RC Lations, Institute for Nonprofit News (11:00 am, room 104)
- Security, the VIP Way, Ryan Markel, VIP Happiness Engineer (11:45 am, room 101)
- The Next Phase of Growth for WordPress, Chris Taylor, CMO Automattic (1:15 pm, room 104)
- Media Handling in WordPress, Explained, Joe McGill, Senior WordPress Engineer, Human Made (11:00 am, room 103)
- Handling Clients – The Human Way!, Vivek Jain, Co-Founder, rtCamp (1:15 pm, room 103)
- 5 Simple Steps to Better WordPress Performance for Non-Developers, Philip John, VIP Wrangler (2:15 pm, room 103)
- State Of The Word, Matt Mullenweg, CEO Automattic
- Stop by the Gutenberg usability testing booth, where Tammie Lister and other members of the Gutenberg team will take you through short tasks and a brief survey designed to gather data that will inform bug stomping and fine-tuning.
And if you can’t make it in person, you can also grab a free ticket to catch the live stream of the entire weekend’s sessions.