2016 VIP Workshop – Session Update
If you’re new to the VIP Workshop, our team hosts the premier event focused on the needs of enterprise WordPress users. We provide content for both engineers as well as business and product leads with the goal of providing the most well-rounded, relevant program possible.
For the Developer track…
- a double-session covering WP-API, including using it on WordPress.com;
- a content syndication roundtable that will feature clients’ and partners’ perspectives;
- a review of automated testing strategies tailored to working with our platform;
- a session dedicated to managing large networks of sites and the challenges that this presents; and
- a review of some of the significant outages we’ve dealt with, the lessons learned, and how these can be prevented.
For the Business track…
- Exponential Results with Small Teams – Time is our most precious resource. We should constantly spend resources to recapture it so we can put it back to work elsewhere.
- The Product Game – Teamwork, decision-making, and change management.
- Making the Most of Your Data – Using anonymous user data to keep people on your site today and in the future.
- The Convergence of Content, Design, and Technology – The evolution from a channel-based approach to one that aligns and connects multiple capabilities to achieve its core objectives and enable innovation.
- Net Neutrality – A leading voice on this subject will take us through some history as well as a look ahead.
- Emerging Market Internet – Emerging market internet is the last blue ocean of users, but how do you optimize for their slow speeds and small screens?