VIP Cloud Hosting – Service Description
Effective February 10, 2017
WordPress.com VIP’s Cloud Hosting Service includes the following:
- An enterprise-level platform as a service (PaaS) solution, managed by the WordPress.com VIP team.
- Unlimited storage, bandwidth and traffic.
- Unlimited access to WordPress.com VIP’s Global CDN.
- Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance.
- Security Compliance, and Performance and Reliability Monitoring.
- SSL, Two-factor authentication for all site users, and brute force login detection.
- Your site is always updated to the current stable version of WordPress, along with proactive security patches.
- Hourly backups at multiple offsite locations.
- Enhanced search and query capabilities included via Elasticsearch functionality for Premium and Enterprise Support levels. Elasticsearch add-on available for Basic accounts.
- Liveblog for Premium and Enterprise Support levels. Liveblog add-on available for Basic accounts.
- VideoPress for Premium and Enterprise Support levels. VideoPress add-on available for Basic accounts.
- Commercial Akismet (anti-spam) service.
- Guaranteed uptime SLA.
- Unlimited access to WordPress.com VIP’s support portal (via Zendesk). Response Time pursuant to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) specified on your Order Form.
- All code is reviewed for security, performance, and best practices through automated tools as well as by our team of WordPress experts.
- Ongoing quality assurance (QA) testing.
- The available number of developer support contacts is specified in your Order Form. Contact(s) will have access to commit code to your site. Anyone in your organization can submit a support ticket, however, only the developer support contact can commit code and receive engineering support. With a single contact you may also specify an alternate for instances where your main contact is unavailable.