Automattic’s WordPress VIP Named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Agile Content Management Systems (CMSes), Q1 2021
Among 15 vendors that were evaluated, Forrester Research has named WordPress VIP a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave agile content management systems report. WordPress VIP is listed in the report as our parent company, Automattic.
Findings from the report include:
- “WordPress VIP offers strong capabilities in collaboration and planning”—even more critical in our world of remote and distributed work.
- “[WordPress VIP] has a standout practitioner program with more than 700 local user groups worldwide”—highlighting the massive talent network available for our customers.
- “Customer references liked the platform’s capabilities to manage content creation on a global scale for governance and compliance”—an essential requirement for today’s enterprise.
Read the full report for the following takeaways:
- Key differentiators are the ability to deliver on omnichannel delivery, developer tools, and collaborative planning.
- Aligning technical users and creative practitioners is necessary for being truly agile.
- The shift to a digital-first customer experience has outdated older, non-agile technologies.
- The capabilities of 15 agile content management offerings on the market.