Enhance your WordPress content with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning services
Tap into leading cloud-based services like Microsoft Azure AI and IBM Watson to augment your WordPress-powered websites, streamline your editorial process, and increase audience engagement. Built with the same extensible approach as WordPress itself, with hooks and filters to customize service providers and integration points.
Relieve the editorial burden of remembering to add useful data like tags and categories with automatic classification when publishing posts or uploading media. Well-structured classification boosts SEO and enables search tools like Elasticsearch to better understand your content.
ClassifAI automatically creates descriptive “alt” text for your images, ensuring website accessibility and boosting SEO by helping search engines understand your media content. ClassifAI uses smart cropping and resizing to first identify an image’s area of interest or focal point, and second determine how to best crop the image to maintain its integrity. Images are automatically assigned tags using AI computer vision, making large media libraries more accessible. Editorial teams can filter, sort, and search extensive image libraries using simple tags like “car” or “computer.”
Features of the ClassifAI plugin include:
- Classify your content using IBM Watson’s Natural Language Understanding API and Microsoft Azure’s Computer Vision API
- Supports Watson’s Categories, Keywords, Concepts & Entities and Azure’s Describe Image
- Automatically classify content and images on save
- Manually generate alt text and image tags for images
- Smartly crop images around a region of interest identified by Computer Vision
- Bulk classify content with WP-CLI
ClassifAI is made by 10up, a VIP Gold Agency Partner.