Publish, distribute, measure and monetize video like a media company
Brightcove’s award-winning video platform helps marketers and communication professionals seamlessly use live and on demand video to engage audiences, monetize content and sell products via WordPress—providing a media-quality viewing experience for all consumers, regardless of device or internet connection.
The Brightcove Video Connect plugin for WordPress gives customers the ability to embed their Brightcove video assets on WordPress pages, add and edit metadata for videos, edit video playlists, and use grid and carousel-style video widgets as playlist design elements for video assets.
The combination of WordPress and Brightcove is a must-have for any enterprise or brand looking to increase engagement, promote products and services, or drive revenue using video.
The Brightcove Video Connect plugin for WordPress makes video a seamless part of the content publishing workflow for any marketing-driven organization.
Key Features of Brightcove Video Connect
- Supports both single and network (multisite) WordPress instances
- Allows access to multiple Brightcove accounts from a single WordPress instance
- Includes latest Platform APIs for CMS, Dynamic Ingest, and Player
- Enables native browsing of Brightcove playlists and videos from within WordPress
- Offers searching and filtering of videos by tag, date, and account—all from directly within the WordPress Admin Console
- Supports easy embedding and previewing of videos and video landing pages within the content editor