People-centered experiences for public digital services
Ad Hoc helps customers close the gap between people’s expectations and how they experience public digital services. We use our expertise in both the commercial and public sectors to modernize digital services like HealthCare.gov, Medicare.gov, and VA.gov.
Digital services need content management, and we’re excited to add WordPress VIP to the tools we bring to our customers. As a Public Sector Partner, we combine human-centered and outcome-oriented methods with the publishing ease and infrastructure scale of the VIP platform to create effective, resilient sites focused on people’s needs. From technical advice to a streamlined ATO, WordPress VIP simplifies customers’ content management journey.
Improving customer experience through service delivery
Ad Hoc supports some of the most visible and used public digital services. Our work has enabled customers like Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to build confidence and trust through effective services delivered at pace and at scale. Recently, we:
- Migrated 1,000+ static web pages to a dynamic content management system for a high-profile federal service.
- Achieved 54% reduction in wait times for Veterans with disability claims processing
- Helped reach a 32% latency improvement for page load times on VA.gov
About Ad Hoc
Ad Hoc is a remote-first digital services company. Our team of experts from across the commercial and public sector bring modern technologies and methods that give customers confidence that they have the right digital skills and technologies to meet the demands of their mission and the needs of their users. We’re proud to partner with WordPress VIP to help organizations strengthen their digital services with the right tools in place to support their team and their users.
Our people-centered services:
- Digital Services: Help organizations use technology to enable service delivery through inclusive, human-centered digital experiences for the public, developers, and staff. In particular:
- Content management systems
- Plain language content design
- Human-centered design combined with WordPress VIP infrastructure to create effective, resilient experiences centered around the needs of people.
- Customer Experience: Enable organizations to understand people’s needs, design seamless experiences, measure their effectiveness, and explore improvements.
- Data Architecture: Incorporate tools and methods to organize and manage large data sets while gathering user, traffic, and system data to inform decision-making and team priorities.
Interested in learning more about Ad Hoc? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.