Decoupled architectures aren't new, but they're gaining popularity among enterprises looking for a powerful way to deliver engaging content to their consumer across every channel. Decoupled setups provide tremendous flexibility — but they can also add an unnecessary level of complexity.
This white paper is for business leaders looking to understand the pros and cons of going decoupled, from the experts in enterprise WordPress.
You'll also get our free quiz to help determine if decoupled is the right choice for your organization.
- The difference between decoupled and traditional architectures
- 5 questions your team should ask before going decoupled
- The pros and cons of a "headless" CMS
- Recommended tools for decoupled WordPress
- Additional resources from third-party experts
Get the white paper
A link to the white paper will be in your email inbox soon.