Transforming imagination into experiences
InfoStride, based in San Jose, California, brings 25+ years of seasoned experience in delivering Digital Transformation Services & Solutions to diverse industries.
Taking a progressive yet pragmatic approach, InfoStride works hand-in-hand with clients to fully leverage a wide range of platforms, driving productivity, adoption, and business results. Their expertise runs the gamut from developing community-based projects to helping major publishers unite and profit from the power of WooCommerce and WordPress.
As a nationwide government contractor, InfoStride provides IT and other managed services for federal, state, and local agencies, as well as educational institutions. Their typical engagements in the public sector range from $100,000 task orders to $250,000,000 global programs. Each contract and customer, regardless of size, receives InfoStride’s full commitment to delivering services and solutions.
InfoStride industry experience
InfoStride flagship customers and projects
- Meta—InfoStride developed a community access website on WordPress CMS for Meta’s State & Policy team, working closely with WordPress VIP on code review, plugin validation, customized templates, and deployment. In addition, the WordPress VIP team built multiple user access, which connects local communities with economic opportunities within Meta.
- OLMA—For this custom WooCommerce project, InfoStride developed a premium plugin theme from scratch, which allows multiple customizations.
InfoStride public sector portfolio*
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Department of Information Resources, State ofTexas
- State of Kansas
- State of Utah
- State of California
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSSHE)
- State of Connecticut
- State of Georgia
- State of Michigan
- State of North Carolina
- State of South Carolina
- State of Delaware
“We’re thrilled to be WordPress VIP’s first public sector partner, a spectacular opportunity to benefit from each other’s client base, industry-exposure, and respective expertise. Here’s to growing together, strength to strength!”Rita Mangla, CEO and Founder