The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) had 20 years’ worth of legacy data bottlenecked in Sitecore and Commonspot. WordPress VIP helped KFF unify all their content onto a single, intuitive platform. KFF’s teams are now empowered to advance their mission through beautiful and accessible data.
- Intensive data migration across 6 databases
- An extensive, faceted search engine with
- Elasticsearch on top of WordPress
- A selectively responsive design approach to gracefully deliver multiple form factors
- Implementation of Fieldmanager plugin to manage custom fields
- Custom editorial tools that have turned non-technical writers into users of the CMS
Read the case study
Fill out the form below to receive a link to the webinar in your inbox.
Please check your inbox for a link to read the case study.