Capgemini is a multi-billion dollar international consultancy focused on leader technology services and digital transformation. Their legacy Drupal CMS had become a choke point, causing unnecessary production delays.
So Capgemini migrated 38 sites to WordPress—which immediately increased productivity. Now, Capgemini’s teams deliver seamless user experiences across languages, cultures, and markets.
- 1,400+ new users on the platform
- Content syndication with geolocation and multilingual support
- Published 20,000+ pages in 10+ languages across 38 individual sites
- Development team grew from 5 webmasters to 70 CMS users
- Greater internal capacity to optimize content to generate leads
- Intuitive, flexible, consistent user experience
- Content creators, editors, recruiters, and developers achieving their business goals
Read the case study
Fill out the form below to receive a link to the case study in your inbox.
Please check your inbox for a link to read the case study.