WordPress VIP will transform how leading companies build digital experiences with the power of the open web. We’re looking for a versatile Growth Marketer to join our WordPress VIP Marketing team! You will develop marketing techniques and implement strategies that drive growth in our rapidly expanding business.
- Develop the strategy, plan, and execution of all demand generation efforts to drive leads, marketing qualified pipeline, and inbound channel marketing qualified pipeline.
- Execution across all appropriate channels including: Paid search, SEO, Account-based marketing (ABM), display, paid social, webinars, syndication, and third-party partners.
- Track and analyze the performance and funnel metrics related to all efforts to continually optimize the performance of our campaigns.
- Participate in all review and planning sessions with sales, marketing, and product which will inform the demand generation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the sales organization to develop dashboards for key performance and pipeline metrics, while defining the process, technology, and necessary metrics to run demand generation efforts successfully.
- Work closely with design for website and creative execution necessary to support demand generation programs.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Builds data-informed Demand Generation strategies.
- Writes marketing copy and crafting messaging for campaigns.
- Builds highly targeted campaigns with sophisticated automation.
- Knows A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Has experience with web analytics and conversion optimisation tools, and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Has 5-7 years of experience in a similar position(s) driving growth and maintaining a consistent track record within the enterprise SaaS space.
- Is comfortable with front-end web development (CSS, HTML, PHP)
We’re serious about growing diversity in the tech industry. We want to build Automattic as an environment where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact. Diversity typically includes, but is not limited to, differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age. To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences, and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups.
This is a full-time, salaried, remote role.