WordPress VIP will transform how leading companies build digital experiences with the power of the open web. We’re looking for a versatile Growth Marketer to join our WordPress VIP Marketing team! You will develop marketing techniques and implement strategies that drive growth in our rapidly expanding business.
- Develop the strategy, plan, and execution of all demand generation efforts to drive leads, marketing qualified pipeline, and inbound channel marketing qualified pipeline.
- Execution across all appropriate channels including: Paid search, SEO, Account-based marketing (ABM), display, paid social, webinars, syndication, and third-party partners.
- Track and analyze the performance and funnel metrics related to all efforts to continually optimize the performance of our campaigns.
- Participate in all review and planning sessions with sales, marketing, and product which will inform the demand generation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the sales organization to develop dashboards for key performance and pipeline metrics, while defining the process, technology, and necessary metrics to run demand generation efforts successfully.
- Work closely with design for website and creative execution necessary to support demand generation programs.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Builds data-informed Demand Generation strategies.
- Writes marketing copy and crafting messaging for campaigns.
- Builds highly targeted campaigns with sophisticated automation.
- Knows A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Has experience with web analytics and conversion optimisation tools, and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Has 5-7 years of experience in a similar position(s) driving growth and maintaining a consistent track record within the enterprise SaaS space.
- Is comfortable with front-end web development (CSS, HTML, PHP)
We’re serious about growing diversity in the tech industry. We want to build Automattic as an environment where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact. Diversity typically includes, but is not limited to, differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age. To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences, and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups.
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to
jobs @ automattic.com telling us about yourself and attach a résumé (PDF format only).
Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter. Applications without these questions answered will not be considered:
- Tell us some details about an interesting problem you’ve worked on recently. What made it interesting?
- Tell us about an experience you’ve had as a Growth Marketer (or similar role).
- What attracted you to applying at WordPress VIP?
All Jobs Require
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is vital.
- Self-driven work ethic. You should be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Keeping up to date with changing WordPress and technology trends on behalf of the VIP team and clients, often training others once you’ve become proficient. Flexibility is key.