Demand Generation Marketer, North America
WordPress VIP is the leading provider of enterprise WordPress, trusted by brands like CNN, Facebook, and Capital One. We’re looking for a seasoned Demand Generation Marketer to join our team and scale our performance marketing arm. You will own the strategy and execution for B2B demand generation to meet our growth targets. This is a high-impact role that reports directly to the WordPress VIP CMO.
WordPress VIP is part of Automattic, a distributed company where staff choose their own schedules and work from wherever they are. For this role, however, we’re prioritizing applicants interested in a daytime work schedule and residing in North America.
- Develop the strategy, execution, and success measurements of our demand generation program to drive marketing qualified pipeline.
- Build a test and learn feedback loop across all targeted growth channels including: Paid search, SEO, display, paid social, webinars, syndication, partnerships, etc.
- Build our Account-based marketing (ABM) program to drive outbound strategy and personalization.
- Evaluate, select and contribute to the deployment of the required marketing technology stack and other necessary campaign infrastructure to run the demand generation program.
- Own all performance metrics related to demand generation, including the overall volume targets. Build reporting to track, analyze and optimize the full-funnel metrics to improve the conversion and quality of leads.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Previously owned demand generation targets at $25 million plus run rates with a track record of success.
- Has 5-7 years experience managing B2B targeted campaigns at an enterprise-scale SaaS company with multi-month deal cycles.
- Excels at data analytics and user insights, with hands-on knowledge of implementing web tracking tools and creating visual reports on dashboard platforms.
- Understands the enterprise buyer customer journey and decision making framework to build relevant campaign content and touchpoints through marketing automation.
- Has strong proficiency in SFDC, Pardot as well as sales development tools.
- Has experience building a modern Account Based Marketing (ABM) stack with platforms like Google Analytics, DemandBase, DataFox, Bizible, Drift etc.
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year). We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances. Working from a coffee shop? You can use your coworking allowance for the requisite latte!
- We happily provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (includes maternity, paternity, and adoption). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary. A spiffy set of wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary.
- Paid two to three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- We cover all costs of company travel, so dust off that passport! Your team will get together one to three times per year in locations around the globe. Note: All company travel is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
- Other benefits are country-specific, and include health, vision, and dental insurance; matching retirement/pension contributions; childcare vouchers; income protection; travel insurance; and discount offers.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re serious about growing diversity in the tech industry. We want to build Automattic as an environment where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact. Diversity typically includes, but is not limited to, differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age. To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences, and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups. Read more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
This is a full-time, salaried, remote role.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter through the Apply button below. Make sure to tell us in your cover letter about your most successful growth strategy.