Account Based Marketer
WordPress VIP is an enterprise content platform providing consulting, support, hosting, training, and other services to some of the biggest and best WordPress sites on the web. Our clients include Time Inc., Facebook, Microsoft, News Corp, FiveThirtyEight, The New York Times, and hundreds more.
We’re looking for a seasoned growth marketer to help scale our account based marketing program. You will lead the development and launch of programs to fill the sales funnel with qualified prospects and win enterprise customers. This role will report to the Head of Demand Generation and will partner with SDR and sales teams.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1300 Automatticians in 75+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
Our team members choose their own schedules and work remote from wherever they are. However, for this role we’re prioritizing applicants with deep experience in the North American market.
- Lead the ABM program, working with the sales teams to determine account selection, account planning, and ABM technology to drive personalization and scale.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to sales development representatives and account executives responsible for enterprise prospects.
- You’ll own strategy, execution, and the results of all things ABM.
- You’ll develop hyper-relevant, one-to-one tailored programs that nurture top accounts from prospecting to close.
- Collaborate with content and product marketing teams to create content that our target accounts crave so we can hit these contacts with the right message at the right time.
- Evaluate, select, and manage required marketing technology and other necessary campaign infrastructure to run demand generation programs.
- Build reporting to track, analyze, and optimize the full-funnel metrics to improve the conversion and quality of leads.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation (3+ years in ABM/Enterprise marketing)
- 5+ years managing B2B targeted campaigns at an enterprise-scale SaaS company with multi-month deal cycles.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics and user insights, with hands-on knowledge of implementing web tracking tools and creating visual reports on dashboard platforms.
- Understanding of the enterprise buyer customer journey and decision making framework to build relevant campaign content and touchpoints through marketing automation.
- Strong proficiency in SFDC, Pardot as well as sales development tools.
- Experience building a modern Account Based Marketing (ABM) stack with platforms like Google Analytics, DemandBase, DataFox, Bizible, Drift etc.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Read more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year). We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances. Working from a coffee shop? You can use your coworking allowance for the requisite latte!
- We happily provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (includes maternity, paternity, and adoption). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary. A spiffy set of wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary.
- Paid two to three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- We cover all costs of company travel, so dust off that passport! Your team will get together one to three times per year in locations around the globe. Note: all company travel is currently suspended due to COVID.
- Other benefits are country-specific and include health, vision, and dental insurance; matching retirement/pension contributions; childcare vouchers; income protection; travel insurance; and discount offers.